Okay, there's the usual issue around fat, but let's park that for now. These are courtesy of Hugh-Fearnley Whittingstall.
Ingredients (serves 6 small ramekins)
- 100ml whole milk
- 250ml double cream
- 20g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp elderflower cordial
- 1 sachet of gelatine or 2-3 gelatine leaves
- 150ml plain yoghurt
- Bring the milk, cream, sugar and cordial to near-boil in a saucepan.
- Follow directions for gelatine (soak in 5tbsp of cold water) and add to cream mixture.
- Stir until dissolved and leave to cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Once cooled, add the yoghurt and pour into ramekins and cool in fridge for 4 hours.