- 600g Tritamyl flour (gluten-free flour)
- 325g soya bran
- 150g brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 100ml sundried tomato pesto
- 1L buttermilk
- 2 tsp bread soda
- 2 tsp Xanthan gum (if freezing)
- Preheat oven to 180C and lightly grease a loaf tin.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and combine well together.
- Bak bread for 45min to 1 hour or until it sounds hollow when tapped.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the top while cooling.
- Allow to fully cool before cutting.
Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 6oz semi-sundried tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 basil leaves
- 200ml extra virgin olive oil
Place ingredients in a food blender and blend for 2 min, season and set aside.